Manage a database of POM electronic parking meters from your office PC.
For Maximum Control and Accountability
MeterManager Series II is an Access®-based PC software program that provides a user-friendly means for managing a system of POM electronic parking meters. Most of the features and reports are based on input from our own customers. Maintain inventory and track revenue and maintenance history using a lightweight, rugged Archer Field PC with POM patented infrared or smartcard interfaces. Create your own rate profiles, including multi-rates that change during the course of a day or week, special event rates, and seasonal rates.
Operates on all current Windows OS versions, stand-alone or over most standard networks.
POMComm app is user friendly, runs on Archer Field PC with Windows Mobile and touch screen technology.
Security features include encrypted security codes and revenue files, password security, limited access areas and communications activities.
ParkCard module allows issuing/reloading smart cards, tracking users, reporting card management transactions.
AuditCard module manages SmartLock audit card issuance parameters and data uploads.
User definable report formats.
MeterManager features easy-to-read Access-style browsing, menus, point-and-click functions, help, and customizable report options.
Multiple features to streamline data entry.
(Dell has discontinued production of Axim X30 and X51 pda's, and Palm has discontinued production of pda's. Clients still using these pda's should not upgrade MeterManager beyond version 7.5.0. Rev. 6 and 8 APM-E or multispace meters communicate only with Dell Axim X30 or X51, or Palm M515, Tungsten T3, or E2 handheld devices. Rev. 6 and 8 APM-N meters communicate only with Palm M515 or Tungsten E2 devices.)
Support and Documentation
- Download MeterManager Specifications (Word format)
- Download MeterManager Specifications (HTML format)
- Request FTP link for specific version download or latest version upgrade
- Request for MeterManager User Manual PDF (if you're already using MeterManager, go to Help for this and other documentation)
- Request for "Check List to Reduce Variance of MeterManager Audit Reports and Coin Counts"
- Having trouble getting your Windows Mobile device to connect?