Parktel shown with options: 2-space programming, iron 95 vault, and pay-by-cell integration
Fits POM Zinc Upper Housings, or Onto All Meter Vaults.
- Modern, retro, and rugged
- Low-power, highly reflective, vertical, memory LCD display
- Multiple interface communications
- Accept coins, all major credit and debit cards, pay-by-cell, and branded prepaid smart cards (latter which can be refunded with leftover time, resetting the meter to 00:00 for the next user)
- Super bright RGB LED lights front and back, can be configured for special functions and multiple colors.
- Durable, contextual buttons not limited to one specific function
- Can integrate with vehicle sensors and/or pay-by-cell apps; mobile apps allow user to remotely add time at any point during time runoff.
- Power saving features equate to best backup battery life on the market, enabling “Always-On Technology”.
- Now standard with 4G/LTE Cat-M1 communications (Parktel 2.5)
- EMV and NFC options available as well (Parktel 3.0)
- All critical components (including antenna, card reader and solar panels) protected inside the meter housing; modular and easy to maintain, repair and upgrade.
- Meters one or more spaces, downloads the appropriate firmware when and where installed (rate specifications tied to parking location, not to the mechanism)
- MeterManager.net cloud dashboard, now for all POM meters
- Ask about our “touchless” payments options.
Made in USA
ISO 9001:2015, Made in USA, 100% Woman-Owned Business
Now available on NCPA National Contract, through TAPCO and their US Communities national contract, and state contracts COSTARS and MAPC.
|select for video
Parktel single-space base model meter
|most visible display
We are proud to announce the following integration partners for the Parktel, which are able to push time/status onto the meter’s display. This is made possible by POM’s unique power-saver features, which allow “Always On Technology”:
……………..More integrations pending. Watch this space for updates……………….